VH-UWG a Cessna 172 SP SKYHAWK used for the chairty to go to the outback and isolated stations.
VH-UWGs' features include:
- Bendix King GPS
- Sandel EHSI
- Dual Axis Auto Pilot
- Navigation 1
- Navigation 2 Radio Systems
- ADF/NDB VOR
- Fire Extinguisher
- CD Player Leather Seats and covers to keep protected,with matching Head Set bags.
- The aircraft is in mint condition with only 600 hours on the engine,airframe and propellor,with 1900 hours to run.
- Engine Make - Lycoming Engine
- Model - 10-360-L2A
- Power Type - Reciprocating
- Fuel Type - Gasolene
- Propellor - MCCauley Propellors
- Max Take off weight - 1148 kgs
- Aircraft first Registered - 4.2.00